Sunday, January 18, 2009

Teacher calling..

Sorry for the very late update.. I was away in Keningau to attend my KPLI course before i'm officially became a teacher.. 13 to 17 January is my orientation days. There are 200 of us came from all over parts of Malaysia.. Feeling like a kid again when we are asked to Q up to take our food and doing our activities.. All of the guy are being asked to wear songkok during the orientation week including the non- muslim.. I think i looked like a Malay wearing one.. Hahaahh.. Maybe because of my dark skin.. The lady also are being asked to wear head scarf @ tudung and compulsory to all including the non- muslim lady.. Here are some picture I took during the orientation.. Notice our A4 size name tag.. Hahah..
A teacher in the making.. Hahah..
My friend & I wearing songkok

Do i look like a PJK teacher???

Group discussion


No comments: