Thursday, October 30, 2008

New Gaya Seafood

After a while, now i remember to upload this pic into my blog.. My GF remind me today to upload this pic into my blog where she treat me to dinner during my birthday last month.. She brought me to New Gaya Seafood Restaurant in Inanam to celebrate my 27th Birthday (I'm getting older. Hahaha) .. Here we ordered fish maw soup, soft shell crab and also butter prawn.. It's all delicious (just look at the pics, we finished all of it) and not so0o expensive.. She ended up paying RM 81++. Quite cheap for 3 dish, 2 chinese tea (lots of refill), 2 steam rice and it's for 2 person.. Well, it's a birthday treat.. Once in a while spending so0o much on food is okay with me.. Hahahaha.. I get to eat, she do the bills.. :)





1 comment:

aleyn said...

Will bring u to some other place for dinner next time.. :)